There are some Ghostery features, such as our web-based settings, that require us to connect to our servers. We host some of these settings and web-based features to provide greater functionality to those users that want it.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt-out of callbacks to Ghostery?
- What if I don’t want Ghostery to connect to its server to update my settings?
- What are usage analytics? How do I opt out of them?
- What data is collected when Ghostery makes callbacks?
- I can see calls being made back to Ghostery. What is this?
- Why does Ghostery connect to its server?