Ghostery’s mission is to empower our customers with the transparency they need to make the right decisions on the data they share with the sites they visit, and the data they don’t share. By default, blocking all trackers takes away the consumer’s control.
Articles in this section
- Ghostery 7 Video - Local Settings
- Ghostery 7 Video - Real Time Alerts
- Ghostery 7 Video - Features with Account
- Ghostery 7 Video - Basic Overview
- What should I block?
- What’s the little Ghosty icon I see on some sites?
- If I block something, is it blocked everywhere?
- Why aren't some of these trackers blocked?
- Trusting or restricting a site in the extension
- Trusting or Restricting a site in My Ghostery