Trusting or restricting all the trackers on a site (sometimes called whitelisting or blacklisting a site) is done with one click either from within the drop-down control panel or from within your My Ghostery.
Articles in this section
- Ghostery 7 Video - Local Settings
- Ghostery 7 Video - Real Time Alerts
- Ghostery 7 Video - Features with Account
- Ghostery 7 Video - Basic Overview
- What should I block?
- What’s the little Ghosty icon I see on some sites?
- If I block something, is it blocked everywhere?
- Why aren't some of these trackers blocked?
- Trusting or restricting a site in the extension
- Trusting or Restricting a site in My Ghostery