When you block a tracker, either in your My Ghostery settings or in the extension itself, that tracker is blocked on any site it encounters. You can use the blocking/unblocking tools to fine-tune those options by allowing a single tracker or allowing all tracking activity on a particular site.
Articles in this section
- Ghostery 7 Video - Local Settings
- Ghostery 7 Video - Real Time Alerts
- Ghostery 7 Video - Features with Account
- Ghostery 7 Video - Basic Overview
- What should I block?
- If I block something, is it blocked everywhere?
- What’s the little Ghosty icon I see on some sites?
- Trusting or restricting a site in the extension
- Why aren't some of these trackers blocked?
- Trusting or Restricting a site in My Ghostery