Sometimes Ghostery blocks a tracker on a page that is required to use a certain feature or functionality. Ghosty will help you know when this is happening and point to the part of the page or functionality it’s relevant to. If you decide to allow this tracker, simply click on Ghosty to enable for the site.
Articles in this section
- Ghostery 7 Video - Local Settings
- Ghostery 7 Video - Real Time Alerts
- Ghostery 7 Video - Features with Account
- Ghostery 7 Video - Basic Overview
- What should I block?
- What’s the little Ghosty icon I see on some sites?
- If I block something, is it blocked everywhere?
- Why aren't some of these trackers blocked?
- Trusting or restricting a site in the extension
- Trusting or Restricting a site in My Ghostery