You are most likely seeing this if there are multiple extensions attempting to perform a network re-direct on the same image or script. We are working to resolve this issue, but it needs to be coordinated with each extension separately.
Articles in this section
- I was using Ghostery and saw a tracker on my site that shouldn’t be there.
- Will Ghostery slow down my browser?
- Why is Ghostery making that noise?
- I installed Ghostery, but I can't find it.
- Why does Ghostery break a web page?
- Why won't my Facebook games work?
- Why are there no Trackers appearing on some sites?
- My Ghosty Icon is gone. How do I get it back?
- Ghostery's configuration wizard starts every time I start my browser.
- We currently have tickets open with Disconnect, Blur and Avast Software.