If you do not want to update your settings using our hosted website, you can update nearly all of your settings from within the extension itself. Just click on the “Settings” option within the Ghostery menu to access your settings locally.
Articles in this section
- How do I opt-out of callbacks to Ghostery?
- What if I don’t want Ghostery to connect to its server to update my settings?
- What are usage analytics? How do I opt out of them?
- I can see calls being made back to Ghostery. What is this?
- What data is collected when Ghostery makes callbacks?
- Why does Ghostery connect to its server?