Evidon was both a business unit and the parent company of Ghostery. In 2014, Evidon was re-named Ghostery, Inc. We decided that working under one brand name is a more transparent way to operate and makes it easier for our users and clients to understand what we do. And who wouldn’t want to work for a blue ghost? Boo.
Articles in this section
- What services does Ghostery provide to business?
- Is Ghostery an Ad Blocker? How is Ghostery different from AdBlock Plus, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, etc?
- Weren’t you owned by a company called Evidon? What happened to them?
- How does Ghostery make money?
- What is “Map these trackers” and why do I have to pay to use it?
- Is Ghostery really free?