When you install Ghostery on any browser, it inserts an icon into your browser's address bar. If you’re having trouble finding it, try adjusting your browser's display settings.
Articles in this section
- I was using Ghostery and saw a tracker on my site that shouldn’t be there.
- Will Ghostery slow down my browser?
- Why is Ghostery making that noise?
- I installed Ghostery, but I can't find it.
- Why does Ghostery break a web page?
- Why won't my Facebook games work?
- Why are there no Trackers appearing on some sites?
- My Ghosty Icon is gone. How do I get it back?
- Ghostery's configuration wizard starts every time I start my browser.
- We currently have tickets open with Disconnect, Blur and Avast Software.