Ghostery starts a scan and makes decisions on several types of page elements, and in some cases, the scan may result in a slight increase in page load times. However, if users choose to block page scripts, our research suggests that, on average, pages loads 40% faster.
Articles in this section
- I was using Ghostery and saw a tracker on my site that shouldn’t be there.
- Will Ghostery slow down my browser?
- Why is Ghostery making that noise?
- I installed Ghostery, but I can't find it.
- Why does Ghostery break a web page?
- Why won't my Facebook games work?
- Why are there no Trackers appearing on some sites?
- My Ghosty Icon is gone. How do I get it back?
- Ghostery's configuration wizard starts every time I start my browser.
- We currently have tickets open with Disconnect, Blur and Avast Software.