Once you set Ghostery to block a tracker, that doesn't change. However, Ghostery does not block new trackers by default, so if we've added a new tracker to our library, since you last altered your settings, it may not be blocked. You can choose to auto-enable new trackers to be blocked when selected under Settings > Trackers & Blocking.
Articles in this section
- Ghostery 7 Video - Local Settings
- Ghostery 7 Video - Real Time Alerts
- Ghostery 7 Video - Features with Account
- Ghostery 7 Video - Basic Overview
- What should I block?
- If I block something, is it blocked everywhere?
- What’s the little Ghosty icon I see on some sites?
- Trusting or restricting a site in the extension
- Why aren't some of these trackers blocked?
- Trusting or Restricting a site in My Ghostery