GBE: How Does It Work?
- What is “Map these trackers” and why do I have to pay to use it?
- Is Ghostery really free?
- How does Ghostery make money?
- Weren’t you owned by a company called Evidon? What happened to them?
- Is Ghostery an Ad Blocker? How is Ghostery different from AdBlock Plus, Disconnect, DoNotTrackMe, etc?
- What services does Ghostery provide to business?
- What data is collected when Ghostery makes callbacks?
- I can see calls being made back to Ghostery. What is this?
- What are usage analytics? How do I opt out of them?
- What if I don’t want Ghostery to connect to its server to update my settings?
- Why does Ghostery connect to its server?
- How do I opt-out of callbacks to Ghostery?
- Why don’t some features work in Firefox?
- I'm seeing a conflict warning in the Chrome extensions menu... What should I do?
- We currently have tickets open with Disconnect, Blur and Avast Software.
- Ghostery's configuration wizard starts every time I start my browser.
- My Ghosty Icon is gone. How do I get it back?
- Why are there no Trackers appearing on some sites?